Why do people in your company need to learn about gender diversity?
- Stay relevant in a competitive industry with vibrant, up-to-date leadership
- Recruit top performers in the industry
- Millenials already embrace all types of people in the workplace
- A variety of perspectives offer unique insights and fresh ideas
- Gain access to groups of customers and clients not already recognized
- Boost morale of current employees
- Learn how to communicate respect for people of all types of gender identity
- Understand unconscious bias and how it can influence hiring and overall workplace morale
- Improve customer service and customer relationships
- Increase your company’s bottom line
Shelley Roth, M.Ed.
Trainer & Consultant
A lifelong educator and highly regarded social media trainer, Shelley Roth brings a personal story and passion working in the business community. Inclusive organizations benefit when they seek to foster a productive and positive environment.
Embrace Gender Diversity
Implementing gender diversity programs fosters a workplace where employees are encouraged to express different beliefs and perspectives. Companies who offer such programs benefit from the creation of an inclusive environment of acceptance and respect for all gender types.
These programs serve as the creation of allies for a gender diverse
community, both internally and externally. Train your staff on how to embrace
and support gender diversity through innovative programs and policies.
Practical training helps everyone learn about preferred pronoun use, makes people feel safe to open lines of communication and allows everyone to feel comfortable having an equal voice in the achievement of company goals.
A diverse workplace nurtures impartial behavior and actions that rise to a high level of acceptance and fair employment practices.
It pays to embrace all humans in an inclusive manner.
Unconscious gender biases are unintended, subtle, and subconscious thoughts happening to us all the time.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org today to arrange a time for Shelley to speak to or train your group.
Improve your workplace and profitability with this vital training.
Shelley Roth is authorized by The Global Diversity & Inclusion Benchmarks: Standards for Organizations Around the World (GDIB), The Centre for Global Inclusion, a US 501c3 nonprofit organization.