Keynotes & Programs
Training Courses and Webinars
Shedding Light on Gender Identity
During this webinar, the concepts of sex, gender identify, gender expression and sexual orientation are untangled and presented in a simple format. Based on Shelley’s own experience and business expertise, Gender 101 offers concrete and clear practices to treat the gender diverse population.
This workshop is for anyone seeking a broader understanding of gender and gender variations. The session is accessible and informative to those newly interested in gender topics as well as long time advocates seeking to become better allies of a gender expansive population.
- Expand understanding of the meaning of gender
- Heighten awareness and sensitivity on importance of addressing customers in a gender-conscious manner
- Understand the costs and consequences of assuming the gender of patrons (also known as “misgenderirng”).
- Gain understanding of the difference in gender, biological sex, gender expresssion and sexual orientation
- Receive suggestions for creating a gender affirmative work environment
Don’t Call Me Ma’am
Living in a World Without Labels
Based on Shelley’s best-selling book of the same name, gain a better understanding of gender identity and how Shelley learned to embrace living as a transgender person.
By the end of this session attendees will:
- Expand their understanding of what defines a transgender person
- Develop a compassionate attitude for all people different from themselves
- Be aware of what questions to ask/not ask a transgender person
- Learn about the use of gender neutral pronouns
More Training Courses and Webinars Coming Soon including:
- 5 Things Every Restaurant Should Include in Training;
- 7 Steps to Create a More Inclusive Work Environment;
- Gender Aware Marketing Strategies for Customer Facing Organizations
Speaker: Shelley Roth, a published author, and well known social media trainer, consultant and speaker with first-hand, real-world experience combined with decades of practical business expertise, brings their story and 4th book “Don’t Call me Ma’am, A Story of Living in a World without Labels”, to your organization.
Learn more about Shelley at www.shelleyroth.com
Contact: Shelley Roth email@example.com 713 937.1006 to learn more or schedule Shelley for speaking or training engagements.
Book speaker and trainer, Shelley Roth to speak to your organization in exchange for a donation to the GLBT Homeless Organization, supporting homeless GLBT Youth. It’s a WIN WIN for all!
Shelley Roth is authorized by The Global Diversity & Inclusion Benchmarks: Standards for Organizations Around the World (GDIB), The Centre for Global Inclusion, a US 501c3 nonprofit organization.