Embrace Gender Diversity
Implementing diversity programs fosters a workplace where employees are encouraged to express different beliefs and perspectives. Companies who offer such programs benefit from the creation of a happy environment of tolerance and respect. ALL people thrive in such a workplace.
In addition, these programs serve as protection to the companies who want to avoid incidents getting out of control where employees press charges or file lawsuits. Train your staff in the proper way to handle gender diversity including LGBT employees and their allies.
Practical training helps everyone learn about preferred pronoun use, make people feel safe to open lines of communication and allow everyone to feel comfortable having an equal voice in the achievement of company goals.
A diverse workplace nurtures impartial behavior and actions that rise to a high level of acceptance and fair employment practices.
It pays to embrace all humans in an inclusive manner.
Shelley Roth, M.Ed.
Trainer & Consultant
A lifelong educator and highly regarded social media trainer, Shelley Roth brings a personal story and passion working in the business community. Inclusive organizations benefit when they seek to foster a productive and positive environment.
Unconscious gender biases are unintended, subtle, and subconscious thoughts happening to us all the time.
Email email@example.com today to arrange a time for Shelley to speak to your group.
Improve your workplace and profitability with this vital training.
Gender Diversity in the Workplace
- Stay relevant in a competitive industry with vibrant, up-to-date leadership
- Recruit top performers in the industry
- Millenials already embrace all types of people in the workplace
- A variety of perspectives offer unique insights and fresh ideas
- Gain access to groups of customers and clients not already recognized
- Boost morale of current employees
- Learn how to communicate respect for people of all types of gender identity
- Understand unconscious bias and how it can influence hiring and overall workplace morale
- Improve customer service and customer relationships
- Increase your company’s bottom line
Shelley Roth is authorized by The Global Diversity & Inclusion Benchmarks: Standards for Organizations Around the World (GDIB), The Centre for Global Inclusion, a US 501c3 nonprofit organization.